Browse by Industry - Energy & Natural Resources
25 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
- West PerthTemporary
Located in West Perth, our client is seeking an organised and personable Office Manager/Personal Assistant. This position is a temporary assignment with potential to move to permanent after 3 months.
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and appointments for the Director
- Meeting and greeting visitors and provide outstanding service
Are you ready to kick-start your career with a leading global energy provider? We are seeking an enthusiastic and career driven Customer Service Representative. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow and learn in a well-established Energy provider. The main scope of this role is to ensure that all customer enquiries are met in a fast and efficient manner.
- Fun and Engaging work space
- WHV's Accepted
This is an exciting full-time permanent position for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable candidate who has had previous exposure to payroll. You will join a high-performing payroll team within a reputable business and be offered first-class mentoring and opportunity to develop.
- Permanent full-time position
- Progression opportunities
- Our client is leading provider of marine, construction and project management to the resource industry
- Looking for an Payroll Assistant for every day payroll duties
- Monday-Wednesday fixed 12 month contract
- West Perth
- Fixed 12 month contract, 3 days per week
- Immediate start
An engineering powerhouse located in North Sydney is seeking a hands on Office Manager to join their team! This role will be an 8 month contract role with a global leader providing an individual with the opportunity to grow within an international corporation.
- Work with a leading international comapny
- Working holiday visas may apply
This person is responsible for a considerable proportion of revenue, and for a considerable proportion of growth. This is an exciting role. Team members are well supported and rewarded on their efforts.
- A rare and exciting opportunity
- Attractive salary package
With a central CBD location, excellent workplace culture and career progression opportunities, this is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller with outstanding relationship building skills to join an established Australian company.
- Relationship-driven environment
- Excellent workplace culture
- Executive Assistant to General Manager Procurement
- 1 Year Temporary Contract (Possible Extension)
- Mining & Resources
- Attractive Hourly Rate
HendersonTemporaryAU$28 - AU$29 per hour (AU$58,236 - AU$60,315)
- EA to GM of Procurement
- 12 month contract
Searching for a Personal Assistant who is able to start immediately for a six month contract with a resources company based in Henderson.
- Immediate start
- Six Month Contract
I am currently recruiting for a proactive and switched on Receptionist who is adaptable and flexible to the competing demands of a global mining company. This role is a temporary full time role with the view for it to go permanent in the future dependant on the attitude and behaviours of the successful applicant.
- Receptionist role located South of the River
- Immediate Start