Browse by Industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
22 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
Our client an established pharmaceutical supplier, require a professional, approachable Personal Assistant to join their operations team in Woolloomooloo.
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
Excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Customer Service/ Order Processor representing a leading brand in the Pharmaceutical sector for health products and medical devices - immediate start!
- Immediate start
- Long term contract
A fantastic opportunity for an energetic and customer focused professional to grow their career within the Medical field.
- Join a large Australian-owned company operating in the Medical Devices space
- Great modern offices and Northern Beaches location
Fantastic opportunity with an established Medical Devices business. Diverse and dynamic role and attractive salary package on offer.
- North Shore location, with free on-site parking
- Attractive salary package + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Customer Service Professional to work for a health related transport service. With an established place in the market for over a 100 years our client is looking to expand and advance their services team.
Northern Suburbs BrisbaneTemporary
- CBD Location
- Modern Office Suites
Opportunity to work in for a leading health organisation in an accounts payable role for a fixed period of twelve months. Learn a new system and work as part of a supportive team culture.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- $55,000 Per Annum + 9.5% Superannuation
Join a well-established company operating within the medical industry and grow your career! Great location with a supportive and dynamic team environment.
Eastern Suburbs SydneyTemporaryAU$27 - AU$30 per hour (AU$56,156 - AU$62,395)
- Grow your career within the medical industry
- Well established company
A well respected Cosmetic corporation are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their head office team in the Eastern Suburbs Sydney in a 6 month temporary contract.
- Previous experience in an office management role
- Excellent communication skills
Are you ready to kick-start your career in the Australian fashion industry! As a customer service representative you will be responsible for managing customer enquiry, order and claims for major accounts and ensuring that all customers' needs are met in an fast and efficient manner!
South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Great hourly rate, Monday to Friday!
- CBD Location, close to public transport
A company that offers ongoing training and development
An established company within the health-care industry
- A company that offers ongoing training and development
- An established company within the health-care industry