Browse by Industry - Not For Profit
24 Matching Jobs
Not For Profit jobs
- SutherlandPermanentAU$60,000 - AU$80,000
An incredibly fulfilling role for a professional Receptionist located in Southern Sydney.
- A very fulfilling opportunity to join a well known Not For Profit organization;
- A competitive salary and permanent position;
An exciting part time opportunity for an Aged Care Administrator who is passionate about working in the NFP sector.
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Immediate start for a part time, casual role;
Payroll Officer looking for an immediate start within the Not-for-profit Sector
WoolloongabbaTemporaryAU$35 - AU$45 per hour (AU$72,794 - AU$93,593)
- A great permanent opportunity to work in with a great company culture
- Offers a competitve rate
Currently looking for an experienced payroll professional with high volume payroll experience to assist this organisation going through a transition period.
- Inner Suburbs
- Ability to Take Ownership
This is a unique opportunity for an Administration Assistant with SharePoint experience to join a reputable membership body on a permanent basis.
Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Attractive Salary Package
- Sydney CBD location
Immediate start for an experienced and switched on Accounts Officer to join a highly reputable not for profit organisation using TechnologyOne.
- TechnologyOne/ Finance1 experience mandatory
- Immediate start
A permanent opportunity to work within the Not-for-Profit Sector.
- A great opportunity to work in with a great company culture
- Flexible Hours
An exciting opportunity for a junior receptionist to join an exciting and upcoming non-for-profit, located in North Sydney.
South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Opportunity for a receptionist to join an upcoming non-for-profit
- Conveniently located in North Sydney
This exciting Accounts Officer opportunity is available to individuals with experience across full function Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. The role will incorporate all areas of Accounts, including building and maintaining close relationships with suppliers and clients. It is an important role to the organisation that is required on a full time/permanent basis.
South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Salary packaging option
- On-site parking
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated Accounts Officer to join a not for profit organisation based within the south eastern suburbs to start immediately. This role is an exciting opportunity to showcase and to utilize your accounts payable and receivable knowledge within a supportive team based environment.
- Immediate start
- MYOB experience essential