Browse by Industry - Public Sector
13 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- Sydney CBDTemporary
Our client in the public sector is currently looking for a customer service individual to join their inbound customer service team.
LiverpoolTemporaryAU$35 - AU$35 per hour (AU$72,794)
- Great hourly rate, Monday to Friday
- CBD Location, close to public transport
Great opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant in a busy friendly team.
Macquarie ParkTemporaryAU$30 - AU$40 per hour (AU$62,395 - AU$83,194)
- Great temporary contract with opportunity to extend
- Parking available on site
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation.
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible Hours
An immediate opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant to join a reputable public-sector agency for a 3 month contract, located in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
- Experienced Administration Assistant to join reputable Government Department
- 3 month contract, located in Macquarie Park, Sydney
This role involves the full function completion of Accounts Payable functions and providing advice and information to staff, vendors, suppliers and clients. It is a team based role within a supportive environment.
- Immediate Start
- Great Working Environment
Government Agency looking for an experienced Accounts Payable and Receivable Officer with SAP experience to join their friendly team in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
- Immediate Start
- Local Government Role
This is a unique and unprecedented opportunity for a Learning and Development Administrator to join the Organisational Development Branch within a reputable Government Body.
- Providing Administrative support
- Ability to provide quality customer service
Immediate opportunity for an HSM3 Project Officer to join a reputable Government health care agency, located in Chatswood, Sydney for a 4 month project.
- HSM3 Project Officer to join reputable Government health care agency
- Conveniently located in Chatswood, Sydney
An innovative opportunity for a Receptionist to be a vital team member for a reputable Government body.
- Sydney CBD Location
- Ongoing opportunity available
The Education Team Coordinator is responsible for the effective and accurate administration of the systems and processes that enable the Education business unit of the organisation. The primary focus is the administration of the Institute's Learning Management System (LMS) and associated processes, however, the role also includes a focus on the document management system (DMS), invoicing system, contracts library and vendor management processes.
- Great opportunity to join a influencial organisation
- Permanent Role