Browse by Industry - Public Sector
32 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- Box HillPermanent
My client is looking for a Personal Assistant & Legal Secretary with experience in Personal Injury Law OR Litigation knowledge to come on-board and support their Senior Lawyer.
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
- Long-term career opportunity as a Legal PA
Seeking Payroll Officers who possess end to end processing experience using SAP for a 4 month+ contract working with a well-respected NSW Government Agency.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Government Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Officer with experience in the education sector to join an established organisation in a newly created position. A friendly working environment and excellent mentoring opportunities are available for the successful candidate.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Recognised education provider
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Legal Secretary to join a reputable Government Body.
Northern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Sydney CBD Location
- Working in a collaborative and warm team
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join a well established Victorian institution on a temporary basis.
- Immediate start
- Convenient location with onsite parking
Exciting opportunity for a switched-on, confident and experienced administrator to join a reputable Government agency, conveniently located behind Chatswood station, Sydney.
- Administrative Assistant to join a busy Government Department
- Conveniently located in Chatswood, Sydney
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Support Officer to join a reputable State Government body, located in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
- Experienced Project Support Officer to join State Government agency
- Provide high level project support in a fast-paced environment
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated corporate receptionist to join a thriving Government department, located in North Sydney for a 6 month contract.
- Corporate Receptionist - Goverment Department
- 6 month contract
We are looking for an experienced Payroll professional with experience in an autonomous environment to join an established organisation on a short-term contract with an immediate start. Experience with Micropay is essential, as is the ability to hit the ground running in what is a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Micropay Meridian experience required
Due to a high volume of recruitment within this Government body, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administration Support Officer to join a dynamic team in the Sydney CBD.
- An immediate start within a vibrant and lively office;
- A central location, close to public transport;