Browse by Industry - Technology & Telecoms
10 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- Osborne ParkTemporary
A national call centre is looking for customer service superstars!
- Excellent working environment
- Free parking on site
Act as an integral part of the team to prospect, inform, qualify & grow accounts and inbound leads to provide business opportunities to the wider business.
Western SydneyTemporaryAU$45,000 - AU$46,000
- International software and solutions organisation with global backing
- Qualify leads and work with account execs to ensure follow through
Join an impressive Global business in Western Sydney are they go through a successful period of expansion.
South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Impressive Globally recognised technology business
- Onsite parking
This Payroll opportunity is available to driven individuals looking to utilise their experience within a great multinational business. This position will be handling a medium volume Payroll within a small team, conducting end-to-end Payroll processes for the entire organisation. This is an ideal role for a junior candidate looking to utilise their 1-3 years experience.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Global organisation
- Convenient south eastern suburbs location
In this fast paced sales and customer service role, you will be speaking with warm business customers who have expressed an interest for innovative software solutions. You will take your customer through a consultative process where you will listen to their requirements and then make a recommendation best suited to their circumstances. You will be provided with full training and given sales targets to work towards.
Macquarie ParkTemporaryAU$24 - AU$26 per hour (AU$49,916 - AU$54,076)
- Generous salary plus fantastic commission structure
- Amazing work culture
Premium technology firm in Macquarie Park is currently seeking a Receptionist/Administrator to take on a 3 month temporary contract. Working holiday visa candidates welcome.
- Receptionist/Administrator experience
- Macquarie Park
Opportunity to join a leading company in their customer service team. Be a part of a fun and supportive team with a great work life balance.
Brisbane CBDTemporaryAU$45,000 - AU$46,000
- Be part of an amazing working environment!
- Work for a globally recognised brand
Junior Customer Service representative needed for a full time position located in Brisbane CBD
- You will be representing some fantastic global brands
- Fast paced, exciting office
Join a global leader within the technology industry as part of their Customer Service team and help grow your career.
- Work for a leading global company
- Attractive salary package