Customer Service - Call Centre jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Call Centre jobs
- South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Looking for a new position? Register with Page Personnel for upcoming positions
- Varied roles
- Competive Salary
A full time customer support representative role in Melbourne CBD working with a fast growing and exciting payment technology company
- Full time customer support representative role in Melbourne CBD
- Work with a leading company in world payments technology
A great opportunity to strengthen and expand your knowledge by working for a global leader in manufacturing as part of their Customer Service team.
- Industry leader in the automotive industry
- Comprehensive training program
Join a well-established Call Centre, providing exceptional Customer Service within the FMCG industry. Be a part of a team that strives and encourages one another to succeed and be their best. Located on the North Shore with ease of access to public transport.
- Vibrant and Supportive working environment
- Immediate Start
Our client in the public sector is currently looking for a customer service individual to join their inbound customer service team.
- Great hourly rate, Monday to Friday
- CBD Location, close to public transport
Our client is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for a switched on an independent individual to join their customer service team.
- 6 month temp-perm opportunity
- Aus/NZ based organisation handling import and sale of fresh produce
Full-time permanent repair coordinator role (phone based) working for an exciting Australian company in South Melbourne
- Permanent full time repair coordinator role in South Melbourne
- Opportunities for career progression with a growing business
We are currently seeking individuals with a passion for Customer Service to come join a well-established company, operating within the Aged Care industry. Be part of a team that strives to make a difference in peoples lives!
Dudley ParkTemporaryAU$24 - AU$25 per hour (AU$49,916 - AU$51,996)
- Opportunity to grow within your role
- Attractive Salary
Are you a quick learner, tech savvy, adaptable and have a passion for customer service?
- 9 month contract with the prospect of long term employment.
- Strong excel skills required.
Our client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Consultant to join their highly efficient and motivated team. This is a full time permanent position within the CBD
- *A growing company that offers ongoing training and development
- *Great company benefits and culture