Customer Service - Call Centre jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Call Centre jobs
- South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$50,000 - AU$60,000
An exciting opportunity for a technically minded Customer Service Officer has arisen for a market leading distributor of premium power tools. Your day-to-day will consist of liaising with customer queries regarding the extensive power tool range, whilst also troubleshooting any technical questions the customer may have.
- Market leading company
- Progression opportunities
We are currently seeking a motivated Customer Service Officer to assist the team on a permanent 12 month basis. You will take pride, and be passionate about the company, providing top tier customer service to both clients and customers alike.
- Twelve month permanent role!
- Well paid with potential for progression
Based in Sydney's CBD, you will be responsible for side by side coaching, conducting one on one development discussions with your team and fostering a working environment in order to deliver excellence in sales & customer experience. If you're passionate about ensuring that customers have an industry-leading experience and that your team are committed to success, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Sydney CBD Location
- APAC Role
My client is on the lookout for a highly professional customer service officer who is hungry to grow, achieve, and develop their career into a senior position. The person will need to enjoy their line of work and wanting to make an impact by providing excellent customer to b2b, and b2c.
Wetherill ParkTemporaryAU$27 - AU$28
- Great Career Development to Leadership Role (Temp-to-Perm)
- Close to Transport
The client being represented is a national logistics and freight organization. They secure some of the biggest accounts in different industries, and provide them with the best of service. They are after a customer service superstar who has exceptional drive and good communication skills.
Northern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Good location to transport
- Excellent career growth oppertunity
Take the next step in your career and be responsible for coaching and supporting a great team of Case Managers
- A great opportunity to step into a leadership and coaching role
- A permanent full time opportunity with an immediate start available
A great opportunity presents to work for a leader in the utilities industry as a Customer Service Officer in a temporary position with full time hours.
- Temporary position with full time hours
- Join a well established company and industry leader
A full-time permanent repair coordinator role based in South Melbourne working with a growing Australian company
Northern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Full-time permanent repair coordinator role in South Melbourne
- Work with a fast growing Australian company
An exciting full-time 12 month Fixed Term Contract in Essendon working as a Customer Service Associate for one of Australia's largest electrical appliance retailers.
- 12 month full-time fixed term Customer Service Associate role in Essendon
- Work for one of Australia's largest retailers