Customer Service - Call Centre jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Call Centre jobs
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
A full-time technical customer support representative role in Melbourne CBD working with a fast growing and exciting company
- Full-time customer support representative role in Melbourne CBD
- Work with a fast growing and exciting company
Join an exciting and fast paced company, located in Sydneys North Shore, as part of their customer service team. We are looking for energetic and friendly candidates who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Uncaped earning potential
- Fun and energetic team.
Exciting Insurance Sales Consultant role with uncapped earning potential offering a vibrant and dynamic business culture in a convenient Bayside location.
- Insurance Sales Consultant + Uncapped Earning Potential
- Vibrant and dynamic business culture
Managing customer enquiry, order and claims for major accounts and independant customers ensuring that all customers' needs are met in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Great hourly rate, Monday to Friday!
- CBD Location, close to public transport
Searching for the opportunity to join an organisation that leads their field? Here it is! Proven professional development and growth opportunities!
Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Start the new year with a new career in finance!
- World renowned company headquartered here in Sydney
Register for Temporary Customer Service Contracts
Brisbane CBDTemporaryAU$50,000 - AU$55,000
- Various Temporary Assignments available
- Looking for a new position? Open to working in a temporary capacity? Register wi
My client is looking for a Claims Officer to join their global business.
- Working Holiday Visa's Welcome
- Immediate start for candidates with claims experience
Are you confident, driven and take pride in delivering excellent customer service? This position is ideal for someone with call centre or high volume customer service background.
- Great team environment with real career progression
- Permanent Full-Time opportunity
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and reliable customer service officer to join our client's stable customer service team. Acting as the first point of contact for all inbound queries from clients, we are seeking a professional and enthusiastic customer service officer to join our client's tight-knit team. This is a long term temporary opportunity with no end date and the potential for permanency for the right candidate.
- Do you want to work for an outstanding family owned business?
- Have you got the initiative required to give outstanding service?
Join a hugely successful Manufacturing organisation based in a great location in Western Sydney.
- Full Time role
- Exciting opportunity to work for a leading Manufacturing company
- On-site Parking
- Work for a leading manufacturing organisation
- On-site parking