Customer Service - Customer facing jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Customer facing jobs
- Inner Suburbs SydneyTemporary
Calling all night owls!
CloverdaleTemporaryAU$24 - AU$25 per hour (AU$49,916 - AU$51,996)
- Located in Alexandria
- Flexibility to work night shifts in a 24/7 contact centre
An outstanding opportunity has opened up for an experienced customer service team member to join our client's passionate team. All applicants must be able to commit to shift work on a rotating 24hr roster and in return you will be offered a rewarding hourly rate, free parking and uniform.
- Looking for an exciting working environment?
- Do you have an eye for safety?
Page Personnel is a leading recruitment consultancy and we are currently seeing strong demand for experienced rangers capable of undertaking temporary assignments as well as permanent positions across Perth. Qualifications in Municipal Law A & B are highly desirable as well as previous experience in a ranger position.
- Multiple roles available across Perth
- Full time temporary and Permanent opportunities available
My client is looking for an education officer within the superannuation industry.
Southern Suburbs PerthTemporaryAU$28 - AU$30 per hour (AU$58,236 - AU$62,395)
- Large superannuation company
- Education officer position
Our client is seeking an experienced ranger to join their existing team on a temporary basis. Reporting to the senior ranger, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role, as well as qualifications in municipal law A & B.
Northern Suburbs PerthTemporaryAU$24 - AU$25 per hour (AU$49,916 - AU$51,996)
- Experienced Ranger Required
- 3 month temporary contract
Our client is seeking a professional and courteous customer service officer who is capable of being the face of their brand and going above and beyond within their automotive business.
- Highly polished customer service officer required
- Immediate start!