Customer Service - Customer Service Officer - Inbound jobs
37 Matching Jobs
Customer Service Officer - Inbound jobs
- Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
Join an impressive national manufacturing business within a growing customer service team based in Western Sydney.
- National manufacturing and distribution brand
- A passionate and supportive team
As a customer service professional you will manage the processing of orders in a timely and efficient manner to enable on time delivery to our customers. You will be responsible for, but not limited to liaising with major retailers and distribution centres in a fast and efficient manner. Working for a leader in cosmetics you will be required to act fast and go that extra mile to execute new ideas and innovative business solutions.
Northern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Modern office suites located in the CBD
- Exciting Career Progression
A 12 month full-time Customer Service Officer role based in Coburg working with a leader in the building and construction industry.
Eastern Suburbs SydneyTemporary
- 12 month full-time Customer Service Officer role in Coburg
- Work with a leading company in the building and construction industry
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Customer Service Professional to work for a health related transport service. With an established place in the market for over a 100 years our client is looking to expand and advance their services team.
Eight Mile PlainsTemporary
- Inner city location
- Modern Office Suites
A 3 month, full-time position on offer for an experienced call centre or customer service person, from a community or disability background.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$50,000 - AU$55,000
- To start asap
- Based in Eight Mile Plains
This role includes order processing and customer service. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for inbound enquiries from our client's retailers and wholesalers. The role requires the successful management of all incoming orders and coordinating the distribution and dispatch of products, whilst providing exceptional customer service.
- Growing international company
- Healthy work/life balance
Due to extensive growth in the Australian market, our client, a market leader in payment services is looking for an energetic, service focused Customer Service Representative to join their growing team.
- A great opportunity to join a rapidly growing international company
- A company that offers progression and growth
Looking to take your career in a new direction? Exciting new opportunity to join a global leading company!
- Kick start or develop your career with a global leader
- Opportunities to progress
This opportunity offers the right individual a chance to be part of the team of service specialists that will support the growth of this FinTech business in Australia.
- Medium-sized team with one on one mentoring
- Competitive base salary with annual bonus and incentive's