Customer Service - Customer Service Officer - Inbound jobs
40 Matching Jobs
Customer Service Officer - Inbound jobs
- Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
Join an impressive national manufacturing business within a growing customer service team based in Western Sydney.
- National manufacturing and distribution brand
- A passionate and supportive team
- Located in Western Sydney
- A fun and excitable team culture
- On site parking
- Work for a growing global company
Seeking an energetic and solutions focused professional with a background in customer service in a corporate/contact centre setting.
- Modern offices in Macquarie Park, close to public transport
- Global Technology company offering fantastic career progression opportunities
Be the driving force behind a successful and global business within the financial services industry as a part of their enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Service Team, where you will build and develop professional skills and relationships.
South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Quarterly bonuses on offer
- Newly refurbished office with harbour views
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new customer service team on a temporary basis in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Newly created centre
- Fun team enviorment
Unique opportunity for an inbound customer service account manager to join a global company on a permanent basis. Immediate start available and fun team environment.
- Rotating Roster
- Friendly team culture
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a global and expanding FinTech business. Having established the business in the Australian market last year, they are now on the lookout for a Customer Service Consultant.
- Parking close by and accessible public transport
- Weekly social events and engaging team environment
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Customer Service Consultant to advise and support the customers of a highly respected National organisation. This is a complex and challenging role and only the best consultants in the market will be considered for this 6 month contract role.
- Outstanding working environment and culture.
- Do you want to work for a household name in WA?
Join a small, friendly, customer service team on Brisbane's Southside, to assist with a backlog of work after the Christmas period.
- Based at Archerfield
- Onsite Parking Available
Play an integral role within a successful, global business within the financial services industry as a part of an enthusiastic Customer Service Team. Expand on your love of the financial industry!
- Great salary with attainable quarterly bonuses
- Newly renovated, modern offices with onsite dedicated barista