Customer Service - Supervisors/Team leaders jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Supervisors/Team leaders jobs
- Northern Suburbs PerthTemporary
A Local Authority in WA is urgently seeking an experienced Manager of Rangers and Security for a period of 6 - 12 months. This is an exciting role offering an immediate start, leading a team of Rangers and being responsible for ensuring the safety and security of residents and the local community.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Immediate Start
- 6 - 12 month contract
Due to continued growth and business success this international company requires a Contact Centre Team Leader to join their team
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- An international company that offers development and career progression
- A great opportunity to enter this company at a leadership level
Due to an exciting change of direction and focus this international company requires a proactive and innovative Manager to join their team
- Work for a market leading manufacturer of consumer goods
- A leadership role with the ability to implement your ideas and drive change
An excellent opportunity exists for a proactive and enthusiastic Head of Customer Sales & Service to join a highly supportive business!
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Permanent Position
- Great Friendly Team
Due to business growth an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Team Lead to join our client's Head Office operations in Mount Waverley. Supervising a small contact centre with a focus on mentoring, coaching and developing the support centre team, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Newly created position - scope to develop
- Fantastic company benefits and culture