Office Support jobs
239 Matching Jobs
Office Support jobs
Yearly Salary (AU$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobMelbourne CBDPermanent
Work within a talent and passionate firm that supports growing companies, entrepreneurs, managers and investors.
Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanentAU$65,000 - AU$70,000
- Progressive Advisory and Funds Management Firm
- Passionate and Talented Team
Fantastic opportunity to join a State-Wide business closer to home
- Work Closer to home
- Flexibility with hours
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a reputable State Government Body supporting an Executive Director and Commissioner.
Melbourne CBDTemporaryAU$52,000 - AU$53,000
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start for an initial 3 month contract
An experienced Receptionist is required to join a Financial Services business based in the CBD!
ComoTemporaryAU$40,000 - AU$48,000
- Are you availble immediately?
- Do you have previous Reception expereince?
If you are looking for an opportunity to begin your administrative career with a company who looks to develop and promote within then please apply below.
- Growing company
- Friendly and fun environment
In this entry level position you will be supporting the Financial Controller in a Personal Assistant role alongside Office Assistant to the financial department.
- Entry level PA and Office Assistant to Financial Controller
- Close to public transport
Are you a junior wiz at computers and are looking to give back to your community?
An exciting opportunity for a database coordinator to join an exciting and upcoming Not-For-Profit, located in Chatswood, Sydney, has just opened up!
- An opportunity for a database coordinator to join a Not-For-Profit organisation
- Conveniently located in Chatswood, Sydney
An exciting opportunity for a junior receptionist to join an exciting and upcoming non-for-profit, located in North Sydney.
- Opportunity for a receptionist to join an upcoming non-for-profit
- Conveniently located in North Sydney
An immediate opportunity for a junior Administration Assistant with TRIM experience to join a reputable public-sector agency on a 6 month contract, located in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
- Entry Level Administration Assistant to join reputable public-sector agency
- 6 month contract, located in Macquarie Park, Sydney
Here lies an incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic Administrator to join a reputable Corporate Advisory firm as a Financial Administrator/Personal Assistant to two Managing Partners.
- Immediate start + generous salary package
- Exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a high performing team
About Page Personnel Office Support
Page Personnel is an established global brand with 85 offices in 10 countries. The philosophy behind Page Personnel in Australia is simple: we see an opportunity to deliver a specialist, high quality recruitment service in the placement of transactional accounting and finance, customer service and office support staff.
Specialists in Office Support RecruitmentThe Page Personnel Office Support team focuses on delivering core office support talent to organisations, including Receptionists, Administration Assistants, Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants and Office Managers.With long-established networks in the sector across Australia, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Page Personnel has become the first choice for secretarial and office support jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.Our consultants share in-depth market knowledge of salaries, team structures and industry trends with both clients and candidates to nurture richer relationships and processes within the sector. We have become the first port of call for employees who are serious about their career.Many of our consultants worked directly in office support before joining Page Personnel, and this industry expertise translates into finding exciting and challenging roles for jobseekers with energy, vision and commitment.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated Office Support team specialises in recruiting professionals on a permanent, temporary and contract basis, across the following roles:
- Data Entry Officer
- Senior Receptionist
- Office Assistant
- Office Manager
- Practice Manager
- Project Administrator
- Records Officer
- Document Controller
- Executive Assistant (Manager level)
- Executive Assistant (GM/Director level)
- Executive Assistant (CEO level)
- Team Secretary
- Legal Secretary
TestimonialsPage Personnel has provided an exceptional level of service in assisting us in recruitment of staff. All stages of the process were managed with a high degree of professionalism and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.