Office Support - Executive Assistant jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Executive Assistant jobs
- Sydney CBDTemporary
Here lies an exciting opportunity for an junior Executive Assistant to join a globally recognized investment firm.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Sydney CBD Location
- Immediate Start
Looking for an organised, team orientated, and friendly Executive Assistant to join our client on a permanent, full time basis.
- Permanent, full time position
- Eastern Suburbs
My client are a leading resources player in the Perth market. They are a growing and expanding business who are offering an exciting and rare opportunity to join the business on a 3 month contract basis. You will be supporting an ambitious and dynamic COO in a busy and challenging opportunity.
Brisbane CBDPermanentAU$85,000 - AU$90,000
- Immediate start
- EA to COO
An Executive Assistant who has strong experience working within the construction industry is needed to join a well known company.
- Have to have experience working within the construction industry
- Market leading construction company
An incredible opportunity for a communicative and discrete Executive Assistant to support a highly respected Executive in the Insurance sector.
Brisbane CBDPermanentAU$80,000 - AU$85,000
- Immediate start + generous salary package
- Unique opportunity to manage operational reporting
A Mandarin Speaking Executive Assistant is needed to support a General Manager of a global construction company.
- Opportunity to work for a global construction company
- Supporting a GM
- Executive Assistant to Managing Director
- Architect & Construction Services
- 4 week contract with a potential to go Permanent
- Temporary to Permanent
- Architectural & Construction Services
Permanent opportunity for a highly experienced and professional Executive Assistant to support a busy Director and wider time based in Ryde, Sydney.
- Permanent opportunity for highly experienced Executive Assistant
- Ideal candidate will live locally, in the North Ryde area
Here lies an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a reputable Government body, located in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
Macquarie ParkTemporaryAU$32 - AU$38 per hour (AU$66,555 - AU$79,034)
- Unique opportunity to further develop your administrative skill
- Temporary 3 month contract
Our client requires the services for an Executive Assistant to provide high level and confidential executive support services for the HR Manager and the Sales Management Team at a well know Automotive organisation. The duration of the placement is likely to be three to six months.
- Macquaire Park location
- 3-6 month contract