Office Support - Office Manager jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Office Manager jobs
- North SydneyTemporary
A global leader in the FMCG department is seeking an experienced Office manager to join their North Sydney team for a 7 month full time contract role!
- Spectacular harbour views
- Competitive hourly rate
An experienced, hands on Office Manager is required for a leading Office fit out / Commercial business based in the heart of the CBD.
- *Melbourne Inner City Head Office
- *Opportunity to diversify your skill-set
Join a professional and dynamic workplace to provide high quality service.
Melbourne CBDTemporaryAU$65,000 - AU$66,000
- Professional environment
- Central CBD Location
Join and fun and fast environment as an Office Manager.
- Develop your career in a supportive environment
- Fast and rewarding work
A unique opportunity for an Administrative all-rounder with a passion for food, our client is seeking an Executive Administrator/Office Manager to support the running of their Sydney office and Executive team.
- Passionate and hardworking team
- Opportunity to diversify your skill-set
A leader in the financial sector is seeking an experienced Office coordinator to join their North Sydney Team. This role is a 5 month contract role with ongoing opportunities. Working Holiday Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
- Competitive salary
- Close to public transport
Located in West Perth, our client is seeking an organised and personable Office Manager/Personal Assistant. This position is a temporary assignment with potential to move to permanent after 3 months.
Brisbane CBDPermanentAU$60,000 - AU$65,000
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and appointments for the Director
- Meeting and greeting visitors and provide outstanding service
An Office Coordinator opportunity has come up working for a well known Australian brand
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known Australian brand
- Warm, welcoming office
A highly organized and experienced office manager is required for a large construction business. This role is located around the gold coast area.
- An experienced Office Manger/Pa is required
- Multi site responsibility in the gold coast
An Office Manager/Personal Assistant position reporting to the Business Director, located in the heart of the CBD. It is an excellent opportunity to join an established business.
- Office manager/personal assistant reporting to Business Director
- Located in the heart of the CBD