Office Support - Personal Assistant jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Personal Assistant jobs
- Sydney CBDTemporary
Senior Personal Assistant needed for leading finance company in Sydney CBD location.
Brisbane CBDPermanentAU$50 - AU$55
- CBD Location
- Competitive Salary
Personal Assistant needed to work in the head office of a large retail brand
MelvilleTemporaryAU$60,000 - AU$65,000
- Great opportunity to grow your career as a Personal Assistant
- Company phone and laptop provided
Our client are seeking a Personal Assistant to join and support the depot team based in Melville. The role is a full time 3 month contract to start immediately with the possibility to extend for the right candidate.
- Warm and friendly environment
- Opportunity for stability and growth in south location
My client are a highly successful firm based in Cottesloe, they are seeking an exceptional Administrator to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a role that will allow you to develop your key skills set and add value to a team as a sole Administrator.
- Cottesloe Location
- Progression and career developement
My client is looking for an experienced financial planning assistant/PA to join their growing financial planning business in Brisbane.
- Great opportunity for an aspiring financial planner
- Growing business with progression available
Great role close to public transport with a large business in Blacktown. Support senior stakeholders.
- Permanent Role
- Convienient Blacktown location close to public transport
In this pivotal Personal Assistant role you will be supporting a team of executives. You will provide holistic support in order to drive efficiency throughout this energetic team.
- Career Development
- South Melbourne Location
Work for one of the world's leading business advisory firms as a Personal Assistant. This organisation is known for its progressive and flexible work practices.
LiverpoolTemporaryAU$35 - AU$35 per hour (AU$72,794)
- Long term career prospects
- Flexible working times
Great opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant in a busy friendly team.
ChadstonePermanentAU$55,000 - AU$65,000
- Great temporary contract with opportunity to extend
- Parking available on site
A highly motivated and driven professional will play an integral role as the Personal Assistant to the Director and provide administration support to the team, in a newly created role for a prestigious boutique company located in Melbourne's South East.
- Permanent full time position
- Warm and supportive team culture