Office Support - Project Administrator jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Project Administrator jobs
- Milsons PointTemporary
Immediate opportunity for an experienced and qualified Project Officer to join busy Projects team within leading NSW Government department.
- Experienced Project Officer - Immediate Opportunity
- Highly competitive rate, convenient location
A six month temporary position with an immediate start for an experienced Review Officer. The Review Officer will conduct and assist with investigations into child death prevention, child protection and related issues. They will be responsible for the contribution to projects and initiatives. Due to the nature of the role, the Review Officer will be provided with effective avenues for support and debriefing by the Organisation.
- A six month role located in the Sydney CBD;
- Exposure to a well established and very influential Government organization;
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Officer to join a State Government institution in the heart of Parramatta conveniently located near public transport.
- Immediate start - NSW Government
- 6 month contract with option to extend
My client are a growing oil and gas business based in central Perth, due to regular growth within the business they are seeking an experienced Administrator to join the team. They are seeking an Administrator with a diverse background within contracts, procurement, project administration and document control.
South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Diverse and exciting opportunity
- Growing oil and gas business
An exciting opportunity for an experience Project Administrator/Coordinator to join a busy, professional environment within a development and construction industry.
Brisbane CBDPermanentAU$60,000 - AU$80,000
- Busy role with much versatility
- Permanent position
Project Administrator is needed to join a boutique construction company.
- Have to have experience working within the construction industry
- Experience working both on site and in an office environment
Searching for an experienced project manager to join our client in a permanent, full time capacity to start as soon as possible.
- Busy and varied role
- Supportive team environment
My client is looking for an established Project Administrator. This role will sit within the project team and is a mix of project administration and Personal Assistant duties.
- Opportunity for the contract to be extended
- Fast paced, exciting working environment