Office Support - Receptionist jobs
38 Matching Jobs
- North SydneyTemporary
This opportunity is for an immediately available professional with receptionist and administration experience to join a multinational enterprise and take responsibility over the front of house duties.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Amazing opportunity for an exceptional receptionist
- Join a national team of dedicated professionals
Future Receptionist opportunity with a highly regarded growing , insurance organization, located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Dynamic, fast paced environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Temporary work for an immediate start
- Central CBD Location
- Attractive Salary
- *Temporary work for an immediate start
- *Central CBD Location
An exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist!
Sydney CBDTemporaryAU$24 - AU$27 per hour (AU$49,916 - AU$56,156)
- *A competitive salary package
- *Unrivalled opportunities for career progression
An exciting Receptionist role, dedicated to the delivery of high-quality customer-focused services, within a collaborative team environment.
**The receptionist must work well alone, demonstrate initiative and also be available for initial training on 18/7 and to work a full day on 19/7.**
The candidate must be able to commit to working both days.
Eastern CreekPermanentAU$25 - AU$50,000
- Exceptional Sydney location;
- Key support role in a busy, professional environment;
Are you an energetic and people person? We are looking for someone who is motivated to join the Eastern Creek team receptionist/administration assistant full time permanent role.
- Full time hours for administration professional
- Permanent role for stability
- A dynamic and important reception and office coordinator role
- Primary support to the Melbourne Head Office
KenwickTemporaryAU$23 - AU$25 per hour (AU$47,836 - AU$51,996)
- A dynamic and key role in the overall running of Melbourne Head Office
- A fast paced and varied role
Four week temporary receptionist role for an organisation located south of the river starting immediately.
- Immediate Start
- Full time temporary role
I am currently recruiting for a proactive and switched on Receptionist who is adaptable and flexible to the competing demands of a global mining company. This role is a temporary full time role with the view for it to go permanent in the future dependant on the attitude and behaviours of the successful applicant.
- Receptionist role located South of the River
- Immediate Start
Join a multinational enterprise and take responsibility over the front of house and administration duties. This opportunity is for an immediately available professional with receptionist and administration experience and exceptional organizational skills.
- Great opportunity for a experienced Receptionist Administrator
- Provide support to a friendly team in a professional environment