You are here
Account Manager - Sales Focus
- Based at Rocklea
- Great team environment with real career progression
About Our Client
My client is a growing wholesaler within the automotive industry. With offices based across Australia, they have multiple positions available for internal sales consultants, based at Rocklea. The role has a strong focus on sales, leveraging existing accounts, with a balance of customer service and account management. Working within a small team of up to five and reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this is a fast-paced environment, dealing with existing account holders - no cold calling sales!
The role will be responsible for:
- Actively account manage existing business clients via inbound and outbound calls
- Managing inbound/outbound customer enquiries by phone and email
- Looking for opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell during phone calls
- Promoting regular specials during calls
- Provision of quotes and appropriate follow up
- Processing customer orders via phone and email
The Successful Applicant
First and foremost, to be considered for this position, you will possess a positive and energetic attitude. You will ideally be from a customer service or entry level account management position. This position offers real career growth, with a direct pathway into a Business Development role over time if wanted.
You will also possess:
- A customer service focus
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Confident and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable and committed attitude
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to further your customer service career in an internal sales environment. There is true opportunity to progress with this growing organisation for a strong performer.
- Small and friendly team environment
- Monday to Friday, 7.30 and 8.30 start times.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Parking available onsite