You are here
Accounts Administrator (AP & Payroll)
Processing of accounts payable and payroll
Customer/Supplier Account Reconciliations
About Our Client
Our client is a key player in the mining and engineering industry and due to organisational growth, they require an Accounts Assistant reporting to the Finance Manager completing an all round accountant support role undertaking duties in Accounts payable and Payroll.
Operating in the Engineering and Mining sector, this is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a growing organisation with great career opportunities.
This is a varied role completing Accounts Payable & Payroll duties being responsible for all of payroll, purchasing and creditor payment disbursements.
Duties will include but are not limited too;
- Processing of accounts payable and payroll
- Daily raising of purchase orders
- Daily processing of matched supplier invoices
- High volume Payroll and time sheet processing
- Weekly reconciliation of Load & Go Cards and Outstanding Purchase orders
- Establishing Personnel Payroll Information Files
- Customer/Supplier Account Reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have prior working experience in an Accounting or Finance role looking to expand on their experience to grow their career within the accounting and finance remit.
The successful candidate will also possess:
- Knowledge of Accounting Processes and Procedures specifically related to Payroll and Accounts Payable
- Working Knowledge of computerised accounting and payroll software systems
- Pronto experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge sharing and experience across a diverse demographic
- A positive attitude and enthusiastic customer focus
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Positively contribute to the existing team environment
What's on Offer
In return for your commitment to our client's business, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent career growth opportunities