You are here
- A great opportunity to work in with a great company culture
- Flexible Hours
About Our Client
My client provides family and community services within the Not-for-Profit Sector. Due to growing operations, they are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their friendly team.
As the Accounts Administrator you will be reporting to Operations Manager, your role will contribute to the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions. It will include:
- Payment adjustment to key accounts
- Issuing a high volume of invoices
- Analysing internal procedures in-order to make it more efficient
- Reconciliations and investigations
- Payment collections and allocations
- Attending to all client queries
- Assisting with month end reports
- General Ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have great interpersonal and communications skills, they must have the ability to work independently as well as work well in a dynamic team. Clear understanding of figures, problem solving skills and intermediate excel skills are essential for this role. Furthermore, they are looking for a candidate who has the ability to prioritize and be time-efficient.
What's on Offer
What they offer:
My client is offering training and development, a supportive team as well as flexible hours.