You are here
Close to public transport and shopping district
Immediately available position
About Our Client
My client has been working in the retail industry for over 25 years. They have a strong industry presence and are looking for a proven all-rounder to come on board and assist the team across the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable responsibilities.
Due to a restructure from Senior Management this role will be starting as temporary for 6 months before it moves to become permanent.
This role will include but not be limited to:
- Manage Accounts Payable functions, processing transactions into a large ERP system, ensuring that all income and expenses are allocated to appropriate departments and ledger accounts.
- Assist the Receivable team
- Perform daily bank reconciliations
- Prepare BAS statements monthly and ensure that all financial records are accurate and timely for end of financial year processors.
- Review and preparation of all accounts
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you must have previously worked in a similar roles. Strong communications skills, both written and verbal is a must.
What's on Offer
This a great temporary to permanent role for a strong all-rounder to come on board in the North Shore.