You are here
Accounts Officer (AP/Accounts clerk)
Processing of accounts payable and accounts recievable
Processing and matching high volume invoices to statements
About Our Client
Our client is a key player in the construction industry and due to organisational growth, they require an Accounts Officer completing an all-round accountant support role undertaking duties in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Operating in the construction sector, this is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a growing organisation with great career opportunities.
This is a varied role completing Accounts Payable & all-round Accounts Clerical duties being responsible for all of payroll, purchasing and creditor payment disbursements.
Duties will include but are not limited too;
- Processing of accounts payable
- Processing and matching high volume invoices to statements
- General ledger reconciliations
- Confirming and processing outstanding balances
- Data entry
- Verifying outstanding liabilities using monthly reconciliation of key accounts
- Customer/supplier Account Reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have prior working experience in a transactional accounting or finance role looking to expand on this experience.
The successful candidate will also possess:
- Knowledge of Accounting Processes and Procedures specifically related to Accounts Payable
- Working Knowledge of computerised accounting software systems
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge sharing and experience across a diverse demographic
- A positive attitude and enthusiastic customer focus
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Positively contribute to the existing team environment
What's on Offer
In return for your commitment to our client's business, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Immediate start
- Could lead to a longer term role