You are here
- North of River location with free parking on site
- Work with a globally recognised brand
About Our Client
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Officer to join a talented and supportive Finance team. This organisation is renowned for their iconic brands and is now seeking a new member for their team on a contract basis. The incumbent will also need to work closely with other staff within the sites to ensure that all duties are performed on a timely and accurate basis.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for:
- All data entry in preparing and maintaining accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll purchasing, bank/credit card reconciliations
- Basic management reporting, budget and cash flow reports
- Debt Collection and Debtor, supplier and account reconciliations
- Maintain asset and various other registers
- Business compliance - including: BAS, PAYG, Payroll Tax, Business/Vehicle registrations, Licenses, Insurances and Regulatory Reporting
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must have experience of working within an all round accounts function using Concur.
You will have strong Excel skills and administration skills. You must be a self-starter, customer focused and organisation is also key.
You will need exceptional communication skills coupled with strong attention to detail and a positive
What's on Offer
Working in a highly diverse role, no two days will be the same. You will be working in a close-knit and sociable finance team for whom team culture is key. Working in this large business, you will gain exposure to ad-hoc projects and be able to add value.
- Experience working for a well recognised brand
- Osborne park location with free parking on site
- Excellent hourly rate