You are here
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Work with a well established and recognised Brand
About Our Client
Our client has with over 50years specialised industry experience. Using technical management our client provides an exceptional customer focused quality service leading to an unrivalled service within their industry. Due to growth they are seeking an immediately available Accounts Officer to join their Finance Team ASAP.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Total function Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- General Administration Assistant (data entry, banking, petty cash, data entry)
- Bank Reconciliations
- Using Microsoft Office to create regular accurate financial reports
- Provide administrative support and duties including filing, banking, procurement and mail
- Co-ordinate and complete financial reconciliations
- Coordinate, monitor and complete financial registers.
- Responding to customer enquires.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an energetic individual who is accustomed to working in a fast paced environment that is customer focused. Ambition, a hunger to succeed, great communication and organisation skills and a brilliant track record in accounts efficiency are a priority for our client. Your team-orientated attitude and can-do focus would ensure you with a seamless transition into the team. A keen eye for detail along with excellent time management skills, and a good level of initiative will really enable success in this role.
What's on Offer
- Experience working for a well recognised brand
- Osborne park location with free parking on site
- Excellent hourly rate