You are here
This position is now filled
- Great working environment
- Close to public transport
About Our Client
My client is an Australian based international company in the design and manufacturing industry. They have offices Australia wide and service a variety of customers.
You will be reporting into the Finance manager and working in a small team. My client pride themselves on their office culture, they are very keen to secure the right candidate with the right cultural fit.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Accurate and timely processing of AP invoices for multiple entities
- Maintain the weekly finance report
- Monthly accounting journal entries
- Assisting with the preparation of month end reports
- Processing cheques, EFTs and authorisation for payment
- Reconciliation of company credit cards and bank statements
- Resolving supplier and staff queries
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong experience using both MYOB and Xero.
What's on Offer
A temporary to permanent opportunity exists in a small finance team for a strong Accounts Officer in their North Sydney head office.