You are here
About Our Client
A multi-national organization which is rapidly growing due to obtaining profitable indentures. This company continues to impress as a market leader in the mining sector and places exceptional value on employees and their strengths coupled with diversity, which enables the company to grow and adapt to the needs of their clients as the business evolves. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, dedicated accounts professional to join a progressive, developing team within a large and reputable organization.
As the Accounts Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
Accounts Receivable responsibilities:
- Processing purchase orders received from clients
- Raising invoices and sending them to clients with specific payment terms
- Conducting credit checks
- Managing the debtors ledger of outstanding accounts and monitoring bank statements for incoming payments to reconcile against the ledger
- Debt collection, raising complex invoices on a daily basis and compiling weekly and monthly revenue reports.
- Reconciling discrepancies and monthly reporting on debit and credit levels.
- Providing financial advice and updates to both internal and external stakeholders via multiple channels including phone calls, email and fax.
High volume Accounts Payable Processing:
- Raising purchase orders daily for goods and services
- Receiving invoices and matching these to purchase orders which have been raised
- Batching and compiling invoices together alphabetically
- Coding and allocating invoices to the correct cost centers
- Obtaining approval for invoice payment
- Paying invoices using multiple channels eg. EFT, on-line banking, cheque
- Reconciliations for supplier statements and various invoices/bills
- Resolving queries and managing relationships with external business suppliers and internal accounts officers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this position will be a hard-working self starter with an aptitude for accounts and a passion for continuous development. Candidates who are seeking a challenging role and have demonstrated acute attention to detail as well as time management skills are encouraged to apply. Experience using SAP is advantageous and previous experience in a similar position is mandatory.
What's on Offer
- Large Organisation
- Competitive Salary Package
- On-site Parking