You are here
Immediate start available
About Our Client
Join a well-respected Australian retailer with over 60 locations across the country at their modern offices in the Western suburbs . Our client continues to outperform its competition with a strong focus on service, quality and price. They are looking for an Accounts Officer to join the Finance team.
You will be responsible for the assisting with the company's accounts, reporting, taxes, and coordination of administrative procedures. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Responsible for timely, accurate and consistent reporting of financial information, including full monthly closing
- Reporting of financial information according to group guidelines and deadlines
- Timely and accurate VAT and tax returns according to (local) legislation (BAS)
- Timely and accurate personnel administration, payroll and personnel entitlements
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable of key accounts
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have experience within Accounts, ideally in an Accounts Officer/Coordinator capacity. You will be driven and results orientated with an exceptional eye for detail. You will demonstrate the ability to be able to communicate with various stakeholders in a clear and concise manner. Extensive experience using an ERP such as Oracle, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics AX is desirable but not required. This is a permanent position with an immediate start available.
What's on Offer
- On-site parking
- Immediate start available
- Modern Offices