You are here
Accounts Payable Manager
- Growing Aged Care Provider
- Fantastic Opportunity to grow
About Our Client
Our client has facilities in every state Australia wide and operate in both regional and metropolitan areas of Victoria. Their service includes retirement facilities, home care and day care and due to recent growth are planning to open more facilities in late 2017. With a centralised finance department based in the head office, an opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Manager to lead a team of 6 Accounts Payable Officers.
Working closely with the National Payroll and Payable Manager you will be responsible, however not limited, to the following functions:
- Supervision of accounts payable staff.
- Work closely with Facility manager, Admin Officers and State Business Manager to ensure all creditor documentation is received in a timely manner and invoices approved in line with the delegation of authority.
- Supervise EFT and cheque payment runs.
- Supervise employee expenses.
- Reconcile creditor statements and accounts.
- Assist with setup of new supplier accounts.
- Utilise available system tools to verify all payments are made according to strict governance controls.
- Ensure accurate data entry of general ledger coding and other relevant information to assist in overall integrity of financial information and compliance..
- Handle all supplier queries in a professional manner and ensure appropriate resolution of any issues.
- Undertake accounts payable reconciliations between the sub ledger and general ledger.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be well versed in performing end to end Accounts Payable functions as well as previous time spent in a managerial/ supervisory position. Ideally you will have worked within the health care or aged care industry. Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal and an ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders is essential.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join growing aged care provider
- Vibrant and welcoming environment
- Public transport and car parking available