You are here
This position is now filled
Accounts Payable Officer - National Company
- ASX Listed Organisation
- High Growth Industry
About Our Client
The company's state head office is base in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane. With a prime location and proximity to a range of suburbs, they are actively seeking a professional Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance team.
In this role you would be working as a part of the accounts payable team reporting in to the Finance Manager the role requires a candidate that has full function accounts payable. Key duties include:
- High volume processing of invoices
- Coding invoices to the general ledger
- Assisting with end of month procedures
- Maintaining and reconciling supplier accounts
- Managing daily accounts payable mail and distribution
- Fielding inbound calls from accounts receivable / credit officers and maintain relationships with these suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate's accounts payable capabilities should include:
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in a similar role
- A high level of customer service skills and the ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
What's on Offer
The company works with excellent systems and has state of the art offices and offer parking. If you possess the above capabilities and are looking for a role where you will be able to work in a strong team environment with supportive leadership for a successful leading organisation then apply and you could be working within this professional finance team.