You are here
Accounts Payable Officer - Part Time
- Immediate Start - Up to 3 days a week
- Global Organisation
About Our Client
Conveniently based within the south eastern suburbs, our client is a high performing global organisation, who are leaders within the manufacturing industry. With offices across all continents, our client remains focused on providing a supportive and dynamic working culture. As a result of growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Accounts Payable Officer, who is looking to work on a part time basis and keen to add immediate value.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for managing relationships with business suppliers. Your role and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Effective communication with internal and external stake holders
- Successful relationship management with trade creditors
- Raise purchase order for goods/ services to be purchased
- Assist with ad hoc duties as requested by Finance Manager.
- Pay invoices via EFT and online - banking
The Successful Applicant
To be considered successful, you will have at least 3-5 years experience within a similar position. You will be adaptable, hard working and have the ability to problem solve and use your experience to stream line processes. Strong attention to detail and communication skills will be mandatory for this role. A proven track record of MFGPro or any other large ERP system and intermediate MS Excel skills is required for this position.
What's on Offer
- Global oragnisation
- Immediate start
- South East location - Bayside
- Car parking available
- Close to trendy cafes
- Close knit and friendly team environment