You are here
Accounts Payable Officer- Port Melbourne
Australian owned and operated business
Timberline accounting software
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's most well known construction business. Starting out in the domestic construction industry, they have grown to expand their operations and now cover both commercial and domestic property construction as well as design and development.
This temporary role will be commencing in late May and will go for at least a month.
- Processing a high volume of invoices daily using Timberline
- Reconciliation of bank statements and vendor accounts
- Fortnightly payment runs
- Ad hoc duties requested by the Accounts Payable Manager
- Maintaining and managing supplier details on the system
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be able to adapt quickly to new environments and have an end to end Accounts Payable skill set. You will work well within a team environment and ideally have worked within the construction industry. Clear and concise communication is essential as is the willingness to learn new processes. Working holiday visas are encouraged to apply.
What's on Offer
- Australian owned and operated business
- City fringe location
- Start date of late May
- Timberline software