You are here
Accounts Payable Officer
- Immediate Start
- SAP B1
About Our Client
Conveniently located with the south eastern suburbs, our client is a global manufacturing organisation who have maintained a very supportive and friendly culture. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Accounts Payable Officer, to join their close knit team on a part time basis.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for managing relationships with business suppliers. Your role and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Effective communication with internal and external stake holders
- Successful relationship management with trade creditors
- Raise purchase order for goods/ services to be purchased
- Assist with ad hoc duties as requested by Finance Manager.
- Pay invoices via EFT and online - banking
The Successful Applicant
To be considered successful as the Accounts Payable Officer, you will possess excellent communication skills and an strong eye for detail. You will be able to work proactively autonomously and within a team. Extensive experience with SAP B1 and within a similar role/ ERP system is essential.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- 5 days per fortnight
- Car parking on site
- Competitive salary