You are here
Accounts Payable Officer
- Leading Brand
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a privately owned Australian FMCG brand located in the CBD. They are now seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Daily reconciliation of Bank Statements
- Maintaining correct approval, Coding & Code checking of Invoices.
- Employee Expense Claims checking & payment
- Data input of invoices
- Printing & collating cheques/remittances
- Process EFT Payments
- Employee general ledger maintenance
- Control Petty Cash float, reconcile and code for reimbursement
- Transfer funds between bank accounts
- End of Month procedures & reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in full function Accounts Payable. You will have experience with a large ERP system, intermediate MS Excel skills and an eye for detail. You must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal. You will be a team player, have good problem solving ability and be accountable.
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- Leading Australian FMCG brand
- Permanent Opportunity