You are here
This position is now filled
Accounts Payable Officer
- A great opportunity to work with in a fast growing construction company
- An opportunity to obtain a permanant role after the temporary positon.
About Our Client
Our client is a successful organisation that is rapidly growing within the Construction Industry. They specialise in projects within infrastructure. They are now looking forward to providing an opportunity for an Accounts Payable officer to join their dynamic team.
As an Accounts Payable officer, you will be reporting to the Accounts payable manager. Your responsibilities include:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Liaise with internal and external clients
- Day-to-day processing of 150-300 invoices.
- Weekly payment runs
- Weekly supplier statement reconciliations
- Assist in month-end reports
- General Ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be time efficient especially when processing a high volume of invoices. They also have the ability to cooperate in teams and work autonomously. Furthermore the successful candidate should have over 2 years' of experience as well as have exposure to SAP.
What's on Offer
- Great company culture
- Training and Development
- Temp to Permanent opportunity