You are here
This position is now filled
Accounts Payable Officer
- Attractive Salary Package
- On Site Parking
About Our Client
The client is a national industry leader in the manufacturing space. They are currently seeking and experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join the team in a autonomous full time role.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that supplier invoices are properly authorised and supported by delivery dockets and purchase orders.
- Responding to queries that may result from suppliers.
- Maintaining supplier ledgers and reconciling supplier statements.
- Maintaining and updating supplier profiles.
- Preparing supplier payment runs in conjunction with management.
- Allocating and processing supplier payments.
- Preparing bank reconciliations.
- Complete month end procedures and reports.
- Preparing ad hoc reports as required by management.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in accounts payable administration.
- Ensuring supplier files are well organised and up-to-date.
- Performing other related duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be have previous experience working in a full function autonomous Accounts Payable role. You will have excellent time management skills and an excellent eye for detail. Experience using a large ERP system would be advantageous upon application.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- On site parking
- Permanent opportunity