You are here
Accounts Payable Officer
- Job opportunity starting next week!
- North of River Location
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding Mining Services organisation based in the Northern Suburbs. With over 300 employees and growing continually, vital to their continued success has been placing a strong emphasis on hiring the best staff in the market.
Due to an increase in workload our client requires an Accounts Payable Officer on a temporary basis with the view to possibly go permanent for the right candidate. You will report in to the Senior Accountant and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Process, code and match all invoices (High volume - up to 200 invoices per day)
- Collect, file and manage all supplier dockets
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of Supplier statements
- Forecast required cash flow each month
- Archiving, filing and miscellaneous administration duties
- Process supplier payments fortnightly
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Any Ad Hoc duties required by the Senior Accountant
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong knowledge working with an ERP system
- Has experience of reconciliation of bank statements
- Dealing with supplier queries and managing relationships
- Possess great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- High levels of energy, good planning skills and high attention to detail
- Believe highly in team work and has excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
What's on Offer
This an excellent opportunity to join a growing Mining organisation that places a strong emphasis on employee recognition and reward.
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Free parking on site
- Rewarding team environment