You are here
Accounts Payable Officer
- Accounts Payable Officer
About Our Client
The client has a strong international reputation within the catering and hospitality industry however, their portfolio extends to the security, property and utility services industries. This entrepreneurial company believes in putting people first and continuously finding better ways to operate. Located in Melbourne's Northern suburbs this presents a rare opportunity for an experienced accounts payable officer.
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for co-ordinating and managing the accounts payable function within both the corporate and the general maintenance and functionality of the company. They are accountable for paying creditors in a timely, accurate and professional manner to ensure that the objectives of the business are met.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all new Periodical payments are set up, reconciled and charges allocated to the business without delay
- Reconciliation of Supplier and General Ledger Accounts
- Assist in investigating all EFT Rejections and rectify
- Receive and attend to internal and external customer queries including invoicing and payment queries.
- Assist with the processing and posting of all journals required and managing of supplier credit balances
- Compile and deliver all reports required daily, weekly and monthly
- Other: Additional functions as directed from time-to-time by the Accounts Payable Supervisor
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and conduct themselves in a professional manner. You will demonstrate the ability to be able to communicate with various stakeholders in a clear and concise manner. You will be respectful and be able to successfully manage internal and external business relationships. You will have a high attention to detail with the capability to efficiently time manage and work autonomously. Experience using SAP and an intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position at a reputable global company at a market competitive rate. Conveniently located near public transport in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.