You are here
Accounts Payable Officer
12 month fixed term contract
About Our Client
Located within the South Eastern suburbs, our client has proven to be a true market leader within the manufacturing industry. Our client has a national presence, and is a true Australian success story where they have grown exponentially over the last few years. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a strong Accounts Payable Officer, to join this friendly, close knit and high performing Finance team.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, and your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Effective communication with internal and external stake holders
- Successful relationship management with trade creditors
- Raise purchase order for goods/ services to be purchased
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and overseeing stock control
- Fixed assets register
- Pay invoices via EFT and online - banking
- Dealing with international payments
- Assist with ad hoc duties as requested by Finance Manager.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered successful as the Accounts Payable Officer, you will come with at least 3-5 years experience within a similar position. You will be driven, have the ability to work within a team based environment and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, you will have strong attention to detail and take initiative. A proven track record of an ERP system and intermediate MS Excel skills is essential to be considered for this position.
What's on Offer
- Convenient location
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Australian company
- Competitive salary
- On site parking available