You are here
Accounts Payable Officer
Friendly team environment
About Our Client
Our client is a national manufacturing company in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. They sell directly to the public and supply to some of Australia's largest retailers. They are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join the finance team in a permanent full time position.
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for co-ordinating and managing the accounts payable function of the company. They are accountable for paying creditors in a timely, accurate and professional manner to ensure that the objectives of the business are met.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all new Periodical payments are set up, reconciled and charges allocated to the business without delay
- Reconciliation of Supplier and General Ledger Accounts
- Assist in investigating all EFT Rejections and rectify
- Receive and attend to internal and external customer queries including invoicing and payment queries.
- Assist with the processing and posting of all journals required and managing of supplier credit balance
- Compile and deliver all reports required daily, weekly and monthly
- Other: Additional functions as directed from time-to-time by the Finance Manager
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Accounts Payable Officer, who is motivated by process improvement. You will demonstrate the ability to be able to communicate with various stakeholders in a clear and effective manner. You will have excellent organisational skills and keen eye for detail. Ideally you will have experience using an ERP system and have an intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Experience within Accounts is required.
What's on Offer
- On-site Parking
- Friendly team environment
- Immediate start available