You are here
Accounts Payable Team Leader
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Lead a fun and dynamic team
About Our Client
Boasting a decorated heritage in their industry. Our client supplies all market sectors including the residential, education, villages, tourism, commercial and Resource sectors. Due to internal movements within the business this leading organisation seek a talented Accounts Payable Team Leader to join their large yet tight-knit Accounts payable team on a contract basis. Centrally located and operating out of bright, modern offices this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and accomplished individual.
Responsibilities will include but no be limited to:
- Leading a team of 2 in day-to-day tasks as well as a strong focus on ongoing training and development
- Ensuring payments are authorised and paid by their due dates
- Ensuring compliance to internal controls and processes
- Providing reports and commentary to management as requested
- Identifying process improvement areas within the AP function
- Close and regular liaison with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned
The Successful Applicant
Your prior experience within a similar position will ensure your success within this pivotal role as will your high level communication skills and stakeholder management capabilities. With demonstrated experience in leading and developing high performing teams you will be able to effectively delegate tasks and provide each unique individual with the tools required for both personal and team success.
What's on Offer
In return you are offered the opportunity to further your career within a highly respected organisation. With staff discounts and fantastic remuneration benefits on offer this is an opportunity not to be missed!