You are here
- Permanent Position
- Located in Parramatta
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known organisation, with over three decades of continued growth and success in the manufacturing sector. They are currently searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their Parramatta team.
- Processing a large number of invoices
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Preparation of supplier and contractor payments
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to reconcile accounts.
In addition to these duties, you will also be responsible for end of month reporting.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual for their growing team. As the successful candidate, you must possess the following attributes;
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Accounts role
- In-depth working knowledge of accounting software (SAP preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, and autonomously
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be joining a highly motivated and successful team to assist with their day to day