You are here
- Immediate Start
- 8 Month Contract
About Our Client
Our Client is looking for an Accounts Payable Officer with experience in high volume, full function AP. The client is looking to grow their AP team for the project, with potential for the role to be extended based on the workload from there.
Detailed job Description
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Full function, high volume accounts payable processing using Oracle.
- Reconciliations of accounts
- Preparing and processing payment runs for EFT and cheques
- Issuing remittance advice statements
- Undertaking project work when required
- Ad-hoc duties to assist the team
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you will have at least three years experience in accounts payable, with exposure to high volumes of invoices (approx 100/day). You will have outstanding communication skills, a strong work ethic and be a team player.
What's on Offer
On offer is the chance to work fora well known orginsation. With a strong salary package and a great team!