You are here
Accounts Payable/Receivable Officer
- Immediate Start
- Local Government Role
About Our Client
Our Client is a recently reformed Government agency who due to a restructure have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk.
This role involves Full Function Accounts Payable including but not limited to:
- Raising inventory purchase orders
- Processing and payment of invoices
- Reconcile creditor's statements
- Assisting in month end reporting
- Answering inbound calls from accounts receivable/credit officers
- Maintaining good relationship with suppliers
The Accounts Receivables duties will involve some collections, reconciliations and allocating funds.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role, have a mature and team-focused approach to work and able to handle a high volume environment. Previous Government experience would be preferred.
What's on Offer
In return for working with this organisation you will get a well paid hourly rate with the possibility of extension/internal promotion.