You are here
Accounts Receivable/ Banking Supervisor - Domino's
- ASX Listed Organisation
- Career growth and professional development
About Our Client
Page Personnel is currently recruiting for Domino's Pizza Enterprises, a leading global organisation who are listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and are considered an iconic household name worldwide. Domino's Pizza Enterprises has had substantial growth since their origin and are continually looking to streamline and implement innovative solutions to redesign what was once very traditional procedures. As a company, they continually challenge their staff to think outside the box, challenge processes and find more efficient ways of doing things while offering a dynamic, engaging and career orientated culture. This is an ideal role for a talented and motivated transactional accounting professional who is looking for fast track their career with a role offering ownership, autonomy and growth.
Working as part of the head office core finance function headed up by the CFO, this role reports into the Transactional Services Manager. The main functions of the role include but are not limited to:
- Project work focusing on the innovation and streamlining of the transactional accounting processes
- Leading a small transactional finance team and acting as a point of escalation and offering mentorship
- Managing queries and conflict resolution with third party stakeholders both internal and external
- Providing valuable input into process improvements within the accounting teams
- Providing necessary operational support to Transactional Services Manager
This role has direct exposure to a number of senior managers across the business therefore allowing transparency, input and influence to a number of business wide projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Experience within transactional finance functions
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Ideally studying towards CPA however not required
- Ability to successfully mentor a talented team
- High level of customer care and conflict resolution
- Effectively work in a dynamic and exciting environment
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be an ambitious and highly motivated individual with a drive to progress. Strong communication skills, a performance focused attitude and the ability to lead a team environment are all qualities that are important in this role.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package matched with multiple value based offerings. Unique employee benefits include a health and wellness program, company induction program, corporate events and ongoing training and development as well as study support.
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities that will enable you to progress within the organisation.