You are here
Accounts Receivable Officer
- Western Sydney Location
- Temporary Opportunity (with the potential to go Permanent)
About Our Client
This highly successful business has gone from strength-to-strength in recent years by developing its brand across Sydney, and throughout Australia. Due to an expected increase in demand over the Christmas break, they are looking to welcome a new member to their team.
This challenging and diverse role will see the successful candidate responsible for:
- Conducting a high volume of collection calls on a daily basis
- Collecting and reconciling payments
- Meeting strict payment deadlines
- Various administrative duties as required
In addition to these duties, you may also need to assist with End of month reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and driven to meet KPI's. For consideration in this role, you will possess:
- Excellent ability to build rapport with organisational stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to handle enquiries efficiently and professionally
What's on Offer
On offer is a position for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join a growing team in a vibrant business, with competitive remuneration and a supportive team.