You are here
Accounts Receivable Officer
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract
- Convenient location
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian market leader in their industry. Due to a rapid phase of business growth, they are seeking to further invest to accelerate their business and are looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer. This presents a great opportunity for experienced and ambitious individuals looking to join a great business.
In this role as Accounts Receivable Officer, you will work closely with the Finance team. Specifically your responsibilities will require you to:
- Take responsibility for the Credit Control function of the major accounts in accordance with policy .
- High volume invoicing
- Receipting and allocating payments
- Handling all billing related queries
- Monitor and escalate outstanding accounts if required
- Collections and liaising via the phone
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be able to display demonstrated experience in a high volume computerised accounts environment. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with larger ERP systems such as SAP.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an Australian leader
- State of the art Offices
- On site parking