You are here
Accounts Receivable Officer
- 12 Month Contract
- On-site Parking
About Our Client
Our Client is a local government body dedicated to supporting its community. They are currently replacing a long serving member of their team and would like to find a dedicated individual to join their tightly knit office.
Reporting into the financial Controller, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Reducing DSO on aged accounts
- Improvements on collections, billing and commissions schedules
- Full function Accounts Receivable billing
- Collections including contacting of clients to schedule payments
- Liaise with external customers to solve AR queries
- AR reporting to FC
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have 3 years of previous experience in a full function stand alone Accounts Receivable role and must have immaculate communication skills. It is essential that you have worked with Excel with VLookups and Pivot Tables and that you possess a high attention to detail. You need to be confident working in a team environment, dealing with high volumes and deadlines.
What's on Offer
On offer is a 12 month contract with extensions for the right applicant, a competitive hourly rate, a supportive and friendly working environment and the ability to manage your own desk autonomously.