You are here
This position is now filled
Accounts Receivable Officer
- Immediate start in a fast paced industry
- Close to public transport in North Sydney
About Our Client
My client is a leading Leadership Consultancy working on training and development on an international scale.
The Australian office is part of a global infrastructure of 42 wholly-owned or closely affiliated offices delivering to more than 90 countries. We have the experience and infrastructure to ensure projects run efficiently, are saleable, and deliver exceptional results around the world.
The role will be working as a full function Accounts Receivable Officer in the finance team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience, excellent communication skills and a natural hard working ability.
The Accounts Receivable Officer role includes:
- Raise and issue Customer invoices via Oracle systems or similar ERP systems
- Bank account reconciliation
- Receipt posting against Customer accounts
- Filing of invoices
- Debtor management including collection
- Accounts Receivable email box management
- An understanding for the organisation's chart of accounts
- Issue Credit Notes
- Additional accounting duties as required
The Successful Applicant
My successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a full function Accounts Receivable role
- Proficient use of Oracle and excel systems
- Highly organised and effective time management
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excel when working in a fast paced team
What's on Offer
The role is offering a competitive temporary contract with immediate start in a fast paced and passionate team for a fantastic Accounts Receivable Officer.