You are here
This position is now filled
Accounts Receivable Officer
- Open and social work environment
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
This is a Senior Accounts Receivable position within a management institute. Highly respected industry leaders with a strong culture of professionalism help to make this an employer of choice.
As part of the finance team reporting directly to the Shared Service Manager, your duties as an Accounts Receivable Officer will include but not be limited to;
- Full function, high volume accounts receivable invoice processing
- Reconciliations of over 200+ minor and 100+ major client accounts
- Managing debtors ledger
- Liaising with key suppliers via phone and email to collect debts or arrange payment plans
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations on a daily and weekly basis
- Invoice receipting and processing into Netsuite
- General office administration and ad hoc duties required by the team
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will need to have at least 5 years experience in an end to end Accounts Receivable role. You will have outstanding communication skills, be driven, motivated and able to meet deadlines. You will be proficient in Netsuite. You will also enjoy working in a team environment with consistent activity. This office has high energy, enthusiasm and experience.
What's on Offer
On offer is a position in a market leading organisation. The ability to grow and develop in your role under some to the Best management the state has to offer.