You are here
Accounts Receivable Officer
- Well-established National Organization
- Team based environment
About Our Client
Page Personnel is currently recruiting for a large national business who have presence in all states with over 20 locations around Australia and a head count exceeding 1000+ employees. This company has a range of operations supporting industries including logistics, manufacturing, construction and technical services. Offering a very busy role as part of the head office accounting team, this is a great opportunity to be a key part of their Shared Services team.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- High volume Dissection, Receipting and Allocation of Customer Payments
- Reconciliation of multiple Bank Accounts which includes Customer payments by Direct Credit and BPay, Eftpos Terminal Deposits, Cheques and Cash Deposits
- Investigate and clear unreconciled transactions on the Bank Reconciliation Report
- Customer Account Maintenance
- Prepare, maintain and file all relevant documentation processed by the Department
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to to process customer account queries, payments and banking
- Liaise with the Credit Department regarding Customer accounts
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable/Banking professional who has worked in a dedicated role either autonomously or as part of an accounts receivable department. You will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, strong attention to detail and have worked in a busy environment. This role will require you to work as part of a team, be adaptable to changing business processes and take pride in your work.
What's on Offer
A fantastic Australian organisation based in Eagle Farm, they offer state of the art offices and are would be able to provide comprehensive career progression programs.
- $50,000 plus employer superannuation
- 17.5% leave loading and a yearly sick leave bonus
- On site parking