You are here
Accounts Receivable Officer
- Supportive Environment
- Career Progression
About Our Client
We are currently working with a well-established organisation within the FMCG industry. Having been around for over 50 years, they are known for their products and services, supplying to the hospitality industry from family-owned businesses to major high profile clients. As a result, having been ranked amongst the top performers in the market. They are looking for an experienced accounts receivable officer looking to further grow and develop their skills to start a long term career within a great brand. The position offers onsite parking and is located conveniently with their modern Western Sydney Head Office.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, key requirements you will be responsible for comprise of:
- Ensure compliance to credit policies as well as accounts receivable procedures
- Banking and allocation of payments
- Responsibility for Direct debit and Auto Credit Card payment facilities
- Review disputes/collection delays with credit manager and sales reps
- Liaison with sales and customer service department for accounts/orders on hold
- Outbound/Inbound calls and liaising with customers
- Various ad-hoc duties including; weekly/monthly statement emailing/faxing
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will be a driven credit individual with the background and proven record to support a fast paced and full functional role. A keen eye for detail, time management and quick thinking nature as well as a passion and motivation for working, whilst being a communicative and team-oriented member of the greater business is essential. Demonstrating a positive and results driven attitude, you will possess exceptional written and verbal communication and customer service skills. Knowledge of SAP or Pronto is desirable. This role is ideally for an individual looking to expand their credit experience and grow with the company for a long-term career.
What's on Offer
- Ample street parking;
- Dynamic company culture;
- Learning and development opportunities and;
- Opportunity to grow with a strong market leader;
- Permanent role.