You are here
This position is now filled
Accounts Receivable Officer
- Immediate Start
- Friendly & Fun working Environment
About Our Client
Our client specialises in training within the sports and leisure industry. They are highly successful and are now looking for an Accounts Receivable to join them on a temporary holiday cover.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handle payment processing and credit card transactions
- Update payment receipt or invoicing transactions
- Collect customer payments and meet collection targets
- Identify potential collection problems
- Conducting monthly reconciliations and filing of month end aged balances
- Manage the database and archives related to debtor information
The Successful Applicant
The successful service minded applicant will have previous experience working within an accounts receivable team in a full function accounts receivable role. You must possess a high level of accuracy, communication skills and numerical abilities. You are an ambitious and results focused team player who can demonstrate initiative.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a respectful and team oriented work place with the opportunity for you to utilise your accounts receivable skills and take ownership of your responsibilities.